Phonak Hearing Aids
Phonak is a manufacturer based in Switzerland that has been making hearing aids since 1947. Their product portfolio of hearing aids ranges from small, discreet hearing aids to powerful and water resistant behind-the-ear hearing solutions. Their hearing aids currently have industry-leading features like StereoZoom and DuoPhone to help patients communicate better with those around them.
Phonak Audéo Q90 and Q70 Hearing Aids
Phonak Audéo Q hearing aids covers a broad range of hearing levels and can be adapted to your needs over time. There is a tinnitus option available in all styles at all price levels.
Optimal support in the most challenging listening situations, great sound quality and a discreet, modern design.
- So small that it virtually disappears behind the ear
- Choice of models at different price levels
- An option to help manage tinnitus
Phonak Bolero Q90 and Q70 Hearing Aids
These state of the art hearing aids were developed to suit your individual lifestyle and hearing needs. Phonak Bolero Q helps you to hear and understand in even the toughest listening situations.
- Choice of models at different performance levels
- Water and dust resistant models
- Binaural VoiceStream Technology™ ensures speech signals are heard clearly in both ears
Phonak Virto Q70 and Q90 Hearing Aids
Invisibility to explore life’s rich soundscapes with confidence. The range of custom made products vary from small to invisible, suiting your individual lifestyle and hearing needs.
- Perfect balance between performance and cosmetic appeal
- Highest wearing comfort and sound quality
- individually crafted to fit your ear canal
When your better ear hears normally | CROS
The transmitter placed behind or inside your poorer ear picks up sound and transmits it wirelessly to the normal hearing ear. The hearing in your good ear will remain natural and completely unaffected.
When you have a hearing loss in your better ear | BiCROS
The transmitter placed behind or inside your poorer ear picks up sound and transmits it wirelessly to the better hearing ear. At the same time, the receiving hearing aid also serves as an amplifier, improving hearing in that ear.